16 Insanely Bad Choices That Led To Horribly Hilarious Outcomes




Every choice you make has a consequence. Supposedly, the crappy choices you made provoke a negative outcome and the positive choices you make promote an enjoyable response. If this logic stands correct, the people you are about to see made some very bad decisions and they are now paying for it with some ridiculously messed up consequences. I have no pity for them because if you make your bed crappy, you’re the one who has to lie in that poorly made bed tonight. 











1. This is the type of mistake that can earn you a reputation.






2. Don’t worry, I doubt anyone has ever attempted this before.













3. This could turn into a fatal mistake.






4. Probably not the majestic result they were hoping for. 






#8 is why I hate ducks — and you should too!


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know