15 Just Plain Funny Kids




Believe it or not, some people absolutely hate kids. I know, I know — I don’t get it, either. In my opinion, kids are the funniest humans on the planet, mainly because of their lack of humility. SERIOUSLY! They have no shame most of the time and that often leads to some very funny moments. But whether you love kids or hate them, I guarantee you’ll get a kick out of these ones. 











1. Those pesky kids are always hiding in the last place you look. 






2. This little boy wanted to learn about the birds and the bees as soon as possible.













3. I know these kids don’t fully understand how funny this is, but we still have to give them points on this one.


Some day they’ll laugh and laugh…




4. Well, this little guy is pretty irrational.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know