14 Shocking Secrets From Behind The Scenes Of "She"s All That"




When I was a little kid I used to rent a movie from the local Blockbuster like once a week. Basically those trips to the once popular video rental establishment consisted of my older sister and I arguing over which film to rent. However, one film that we actually agreed on – and rented more than just a few times – was 1999’s She’s All That. That film was just pure gold in the mind of the prepubescent version of myself. But back then, I merely watched movies without even wanting to know anything about the behind-the-scenes activities of the cast and crew. Now that’s almost all I care about! So let’s dive into some of the behind-the-scenes drama of the film shall we? 











1. Matthew Lillard said he would only do the film if they gave him a personal trainer.


He worked out vigorously for two months before filming so he could look good in the pool scenes. 




2. Lillard’s character’s name was after someone the screenwriter actually went to high school with.


Apparently the writer went to school with a Brock Hudson who was a total jerk. 











3. Rachel Leigh Cook actually had short hair throughout the entire film.


She had to wear hair extensions for the early scenes, and they’re pretty obvious when you watch HD versions of the film.




4. The pubic hairs in the eating scene were actually made of corn husks. 


The filmmakers put this gross scene in the film to attract more males. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know