17 Juicy Pics Bursting With Lol Sauce




Have you ever tried “lol sauce”? I must tell you, it’s a truly delightful delicacy that the internet has diligently prepared just for you. It’s nutritious — in fact, most specialists recommend a generous daily dosage. It warms you on the inside, and luckily for you, obtaining it is as easy as a few clicks! So without further ado, please tuck in, and bone apple tea! 











1. In the immortal words of Mom:






2. The internet is full of all sorts of wacky tricks!













3. Never thought I’d find something more useless than my degree






4. I feel a lot better about how I spend my own time, now



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know