Animals Who Wear Their Hearts On Their Fur




Animals with hearts on their fur are basically why the internet was invented. 


Think about it. The internet seems to have cycles of what it cares about. Right now we care about presidents, psychotic clowns, and a gorilla. In a few months, we won’t care about any of that nonsense because we’ll be brainwashed into caring about something else. And that’s fine. I’m not passing judgement, I’m just saying that’s how the internet works.


But what remains a constant on the web is animals that make people say things like “cuteness overload” and “look at the little flufferzzzzz!!!!!! OMGOMGOMG” and “literally dying right now.” This is one of those articles. You know why you clicked, so let’s get to it.


SHARE this article on Facebook. These are just too cute!











1. I’ll take heart butts over apple bottom butts any day of the week.






2. If you can get past its weird eyes, it actually becomes kinda cute.













3. Aww, Happy Feet has a happy heart.


I wish I had a happy heart.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know