15 Pictures That Should Be Saved As "Nope.jpg"
When you live in Canada, in February, it’s -20 and you get 3 hours of sunlight a week, you sometimes can’t help but asking yourself why people choose to live in such a climate. That is, until you are tasked with writing a “Nope” article and you spend two hours scrolling through pictures of abnormally big fish, spiders and other “f*** that” type of insects. In these moments, I welcome the cold. I am eager for it to return. In fact, I never want it to leave.
Dammit, do I hate big creepy crawlies.
Hope y’all enjoy!
1. All I can hear is my fiancée screaming, “Babe, come kill it.”

2. It truly is amazing what a man will do when his buddy says, “You won’t do it.”

3. “Dear diary, the vacuum is autonomous. It comes for me. The cat is oddly pleased by this. I may not have long to live.”

4. Table a little wobbly? Nothing will fix that quite like a fifth leg made of wasps.

Commenti
Posta un commento