16 People Doing It So Wrong It Hurts




I am not a smart man. That much has been proven to me. Sure, I guess I’m fairly witty and I know my basic multiplication tables. But I’m also the guy who has a scar across his thumb from slashing at an apple with a butter knife for absolutely no reason. 


So I’m kind of an expert in dumb things and dumb people. I even lead a few.
But these people take it to a whole nother level, and it actually hurts. 











1. I feel this girl needs to be supported






2. Just want to get that authentic bike riding feel 













3. One day, we won’t have all these fancy furnishings like indoor plumbing 






4. That’s it. Christmas is ruined



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know