16 Cats That Prove Just How Stupid And Lovable They Really Are




Cats are magnificent, glorious, idiotic, tiny devils. Wanna know the difference between a cat person and a dog person? Call a dog an idiot and a dog person will lose it. Call a cat an idiot and a cat person will just shrug and nod in agreement. Just because you call something stupid doesn’t mean you don’t love it. Should you for some odd reason disagree with me, these 16 pictures will change your mind. Otherwise, just don’t talk to me. I have a cat to snuggle anyway.











1. This is what owning a cat looks like.


Does she look confused? ‘Cause she is and no matter how long you have a cat for, you will always be confused.




2. The only way to eat.


While this looks like more effort, I’m not going to tell him how to live his life. You do you.











3. Me and my friends.


I’m the hot one.




4. Who is she?


I need to learn her secrets for such perfect contouring. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know