16 Times People Needed Adult Supervision




I’m a parent. 


That is supposed to mean that, at all costs, I am to protect my children and keep them safe.


But that task becomes 10 times more difficult when you have a husband who needs just as much supervision. A dryer sheet once fell from a load of laundry I was carrying, and within five minutes, my husband stepped on it, slipped, and came crashing to the ground in a giant THUD. Think: banana peel in a cartoon.


Yes, even adults require adult supervision, and for a surprising number of reasons. 


But, don’t take my word for it — the proof is in the pudding… just don’t try this at home.











1. Well, they had adult supervision…






2. No. Just no.













3. They see her rolling…


They hatin’.




4. I hope they fastened her safety harness!



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know