Snape Was Actually A Good Guy From The Start




Severus Snape is one character who people either hate to love or love to hate! The thing with Snape is that it’s hard to figure out if you like him or not! He was so mean to the Golden Trio the entire time they were at Hogwarts. But then he ended up being a good guy all along! It was just revealed so late. But here’s the thing: it looks like we weren’t paying enough attention to the details! J.K. Rowling actually revealed that Snape was always working for the good guys way back in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It’s time to reread the fourth book! Or, you know, just keep reading this and we’ll tell you all about it!











Snape is such a controversial character within the Harry Potter fandom! Did you know that Snape is one of J.K. Rowling’s favorite characters?


Favorite? That title should go to Luna Lovegood!




It’s hard to like him after he was so mean throughout the series. But then again, it’s hard NOT to like him when you find out all that he sacrificed to protect Harry!


“After all this time?” “Always.” I still get choked up thinking about those words! 











Even the biggest Potterheads who have read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire tons of times may have missed this mini reveal about Snape’s character!


I know I did! And I’ve read that book at least six times. And I think it’s actually time for me to reread it again!




Get ready for your mind to be blown by this one tiny detail that J.K. sneakily added in!


Let’s be real, the only thing I really wanted from Snape as a character was for him wash his hair. “Greasy hair, don’t care” must be Snape’s motto.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know