These 18 Accidental Celeb Lookalikes Will Make You Do A Doubletake




There are two type of people in the world – those that get starstruck and those that don’t. For those of you who are interested, I am one of the people who DOESN’T get starstruck. It’s not that I think there is anything wrong with getting excited in front of a celebrity. Instead, I’m scared of mistaking a celebrity for another person, or worse yet, mistaking a complete nobody for somebody famous. It’s a mistake that happens more often than you may think. Just ask these accidental celebrity look-a-likes!











1. Jay Z


Sure he’s one of the biggest names in rap, but I never realized he was also a time traveler…




2. Nicolas Cage


Apparently Nic Cage knows the secret to time travel too…











3. Leo DiCaprio


But which one is the REAL Leo…?




4. James Franco


I didn’t know James Franco was in Wedding Crashers…

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know