He Adds A Packet Of Kool-Aid Into A Boiling Pot. Minutes Later He Has Delicious Candy.
I love candy. It’s delicious. It’s a great thing to have in dishes in your home for people to help themselves to when they come over. Homemade candy makes for thoughtful gifts. I just had no idea that making taffy would be so easy, and getting handmade taffy is a million times better than the store bought stuff, so this is a great recipe to have. I mean, when you can whip up a batch of sweet, chewy, deliciousness in less time than it takes to watch a tv show, I feel like that’s a really good thing. Diply is allll about that easy peasy cooking life.
What you’ll need:
– 1/2 cup water
– 1/2 cup corn syrup
– 1 1/2 cup sugar
– 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
– 1 tbsp butter
– 1/4 tsp salt
– Kool-Aid (any flavor)
The method:
Add all of the ingredients, other than the Kool-Aid, into a pot and stir well. Boil and bring up to 250 degrees. Remove from heat. Add Kool-Aid and stir. It’s going to look really pretty. Pour onto wax paper or a silicone roll. Let it cool for 10ish mins. It should be cool enough to touch and easy to work with. Roll into logs. Chop into bite-sized pieces. Wrap in wax paper. Give to the people that you like. Or use them to bribe people. Mmmmm. Tasty, delicious bribes.
Commenti
Posta un commento