Stone Cold Steve Austin Spills The Truth About His Beer Stunt In The WWE




So I think I can drink with the best of them. Hand me a beer, sure, I’ll shotgun that – no prob. But what Stone Cold Steve Austin used to do in the ring makes me look like a sorority member getting white girl wasted after one strawberry wine cooler. He’s recently opened up about the beers he used to drink while on the job, and it’s a little more than impressive.











When I see people drinking on TV, I just assume it’s fake.






Maybe some apple juice or sparkling cider in place of the good stuff.













Stone Cold Steve Austin’s gimmick was always getting cans of beer chucked at him and then chugging them.






And Austin wants to fill everyone in on a little secret about that beer!



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know