Here"s What ACTUALLY Happens With Your Money When You Win On A Game Show
Short on some money? Thinking of trying your luck on a gameshow?
Well, maybe you shouldn’t…
First off, why does your get-rich-quick scheme involve a gameshow? Can’t you just get into pyramid schemes like everybody else? But I’ll level with you. I’ve thought about going onto a gameshow to win me some cool stuff. Specifically, The Price Is Right because Bob Barker was a beast. But I never thought about a couple things.
So before you go on one listen to this…
So The Price is Right has been one of America’s defining game shows since it first aired on September 4, 1972 with Bob Barker.

For literally decades, the show has been the morning staple for millions of millions of Americans. They won trips, cars, fridges, golf clubs, recreation items and even boats!

In 2007, Bob retired and Drew Carey took over the show encouraging us “To help control the pet population. Get your pets spayed or neutered.”

But THIS former contestant has a MASSIVE bone to pick with the show after she won…

Commenti
Posta un commento