Paul Rudd"s Mysterious Wife Just Made A Rare Public Appearance




I don’t know about you, but Paul Rudd will forever be my celebrity crush. I fell in love with him instantly after watching Clueless. Ever since then, I’ve been on the Paul Rudd train and I never plan on getting off. Can you believe that he somehow found the Fountain of Youth? This man never ages. It’s unbelievable! Paul is also mysterious in that he never really mentions his wife and they’re rarely seen together on the red carpet. Who is she? What does she look like? Find out more about Julie Yaeger and her marriage to Paul.











Paul Rudd’s a dreamboat. 


Look at that crooked smile.




He’s attractive, but he’s also insanely hilarious. Have you seen his movies? He always manages to steal every scene he’s in. 













And how could you not love a man who has the ability to never age? 






Ladies, we can only admire from afar. Paul is very much taken. Did you know he has a wife? Find out what she looks like!



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know