15 "Jurassic Park" Facts That You Probably Didn"t Know




Jurassic Park is one of the best classic movies ever. I mean, it’s got dinosaurs. It’s got Sam Neill. It’s, uh, got Jeff freakin’, uh, Goldblum. What’s not to love? 


Because this movie was a huge undertaking, there are a bunch of behind-the-scenes tidbits that you can really sink your teeth into. Like a dinosaur. Get it? Never mind.


Personally, I was a huge fan of Alan Grant. Like, probably to an unhealthy extent. But, don’t worry, for the sake of this article I’ve kept my fan-girling to a minimum and only included a dozen pictures of him.


I’m kidding. There’s, like, three or four.


Anyway.


Here are fifteen things you probably didn’t know about Jurassic Park!











1. The T-Rex roar was made using a combination of penguin, tiger, alligator, elephant, and dog sounds.


Wait, a penguin?




2. Real Dilophosaurs don’t have a frill or spit venom. These traits were made up by Micheal Crichton and Steven Spielberg.


It did have twin head crests, though! It’s not spitting venom, but it’s still pretty neat.











3. There’s only 15 minutes of actual dinosaur footage in the final cut of the film.


But, those 15 minutes are epic AF, amirite?




4. The T-Rex breaking the glass of the Ford Explorer was not planned – it was an accident. Some of the screams are actually real.


Yeah… I’d scream too.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know