20 Dudes Serving Eternal Damnation In The Friend Zone
Ask any guy what it means to be friend-zoned by a girl, and most will liken it to life in prison. Allow me to make one thing clear: just because you and a girl are just friends, doesn’t mean you’re in the friend zone. The friend zone is where guys go after attempting to woo a girl who rejects them using some evasive rebuttal like “I love you, but only as a friend,” or “your friendship means the world to me and I don’t want to lose that by making things complicated.” No self-respecting male wants to be placed in the dreaded friend zone. The friend zone is eternal damnation. There is no escaping it once you’re there. Nicholas Sparks had it wrong. I want to feel bad, I really do. But, the guys on this list aren’t doing themselves any favors.
1. Those plaid cargo shorts are the uniform for men who have been friend-zoned by more than one woman

2. If you crack open your thesaurus you’ll find “friend zone” is a synonym for “slavery”

3. Now crawl back to that friend zone from whence you came

4. This is very accurate

Commenti
Posta un commento