Simple "Scramboiled" Eggs Are Delicious
I remember eating a lot of hard boiled eggs growing up. My brother hated the rubbery texture of the egg whites and would only eat the yolk. (Hellloooooo, cholesterol.) Which meant that if I didn’t eat said egg white, he would just throw it out. If I could take this awesome hack and go back in time, I would have saved so many egg whites. This is like scrambled eggs that you can take on the go. It’s scrambled eggs for the people who love the convenience of hard boiled eggs, but love the flavor of scrambled. It’s the best of both worlds. Now…how did someone come up with this genius hack? Who knows. But they did. And it’s easy. And at Diply, we’re all about the easy, especially when it comes to cooking.
What you’ll need:
egg
stocking
The Method:
Place the egg in the stocking. Hold on each side of the egg and spin the stocking, winding it up. Pull and the stocking will unwind itself. Do this ten times. Hard boil the egg like usual. Peel. Enjoy. That’s it. No more rubbery egg whites. Just scrambled goodness.
Commenti
Posta un commento