16 Grownass Men Doing Social Media Things
As members of the social media generation, I find we take our ability to use technology for granted to the point where we forget our parents — specifically dads, because men are stubborn and hate trying new things — were grandfathered in.
My dad was finally learning to use Facebook when Twitter became a thing. I can tell he’s discouraged by the rate at which technology, and social media, is changing. But I gotta give it to him for trying.
Anyone who’s ever received a cryptic text message riddled with misplaced emojis from their dad knows what I’m talking about. As sad as it is, I still get a good laugh out of it. Maybe he’ll read this list some day and realize he’s not alone.
1. Call him Jim Cramer

2. Where’s your boy, Blue?

3. What a legend

4. It really brings out the color of his eyes

Commenti
Posta un commento