13 Things About Kate Upton Every Man Should Know




Kate Upton is what I think of when I think of perfection.


You’ll have to forgive me whenever I see anyone dancing the cat daddy dance, I get the feels.


In case you’re wondering what I’m talking about:











1. In early 2011, the video of her doing the “Dougie” at a Los Angeles clippers game is how she became famous.






2. Her great-grandfather was a co-founder of Whirlpool Corporation which was founded in 1911.


Back then it was called the Upton Machine Company but in 1950, the company was renamed and today is a billion dollar company.











3. She almost lost her eyesight and hearing during her shoot in Antarctica.


“When I came back [from the shoot] I was losing hearing and eyesight because my body was shutting down, it was working so hard to keep warm,” Upton said on the Today show.




4. She rode horses competitively and even won four championships. 


Before getting into modeling at 15, Upton was a competitive equestrienne.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know