11 Sephora Shopping Secrets For Makeup Lovers




Every time I walk by Sephora, my friends and family literally have to pull me away. They tell me, “Rana, you already have enough makeup, you’re not going in.” Suddenly, I become limp, and I say, “I just want to look, I swear I won’t buy anything.” But my friends and family know that’s a lie because I end up buying a lip gloss and a setting spray anyways. 


Shopping at Sephora is addictive and super fun. There are so many cool products being released every week, and you’d best believe I’m always in there shopping around. Even though making my way around Sephora is no problem, it can be a little overwhelming for others. There are hundreds of products in the store, and the members-only points system might be a little confusing. Before you start shopping at Sephora, read these super helpful shopping secrets. Let’s hope you don’t get addicted to shopping there like me!











The Excitement 


Me. 




1. Beauty insider


First things first, you need to get this card. Even if you don’t shop a lot at Sephora, this card can get you a complimentary birthday gift every year.




2. Free Samples 


You probably already know that you can get free samples from Sephora, but seriously, take advantage of this. This eye cream costs $98.00, so why not get a sample of it? Also, you can take home three samples per department! So don’t be shy to ask.











3. Buy Online


Every time you purchase an item, a sales associate will put a sample in your bag. But sometimes you won’t get one because the sales associate might forget, or they might be sold out. If you know what you want to buy, it’s better to order online because you get to choose the samples you want. There’s also free shipping if you purchase something that is $50 and over, and let’s be real, you’re definitely going to spend more than $50.  




4. Points 


Don’t waste your points on 100-point rewards. Save them up because there are rewards that can get you into exclusive events. I’m saving up my 1576 points. How many points do you have? 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know