This Nail Artist Uses Dead Bugs In Her Bizarre Manicures




You may have heard about scorpion nails, one of the most recent, bizarre trends to hit the manicure scene. And as creepy as the scorpion nail fad is, it just got taken to a whole other level. Australian nail salon Deadly Beauty And Nails uses a wide variety of real dead bugs in their creepy-glam nail designs. Although they’ve received a ton of backlash for using dead insects for beauty looks, the salon is adamant in saying that the insects are not killed for the purpose of manicures, and are donated by licensed taxidermists. 


They don’t stop at using insects in their nail designs either, so make sure you check out the last page to have your mind blown yet again. Now I don’t think I’ll be trying out these nail looks anytime soon, but there is something totally cool and unique about finding beauty in death. What are your thoughts on these bizarre, mildly creepy manicures? Are you brave enough to try one out?











Thought scorpion nails were a fleeting trend? Think again. I don’t know what’s creepier: the massive scorpion surrounded by rhinestones or the tiny scorpion embedded into her pinky nail. That glittery, magenta polish does little to distract from the fact that there are bugs involved in this manicure. 






In case that last photo wasn’t enough, here’s a nice closeup of the scorpion. I know it’s sealed in layers of acrylic, but I’d still be freaked out about those claws and stinger. 













On a slightly less creepy (but still totally bizarre) note, this manicure was done using the wings from a praying mantis. The colors are pretty, but I don’t think I’ll be signing up for this manicure look anytime soon.






If someone hadn’t told me otherwise, I would have never noticed this nail look involved real butterfly wings. The colors in this manicure are so beautiful! 



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know