28 Kids Who Definitely Made The Naughty List This Year




Kids are the most unpredictable group of humans I’ve ever encountered. They seem so pure, so innocent — never a care in the world. But oh how wrong we are. Kids are smart. They’re clever. They’ll hit you where it hurts and they don’t care about the repercussions.


It’s all a matter of playing your cards right so that smarty pants kid of yours ends up in MENSA instead of being dead-set on world domination…











1. Well, he’s not wrong.






2. “My cousin’s friend let her son wear this hoodie on picture day if he promised to take it off for the photo. He didn’t.”













3. They’ll never find him.






4. I’m an adult and I still laugh at it.



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know