Homeless Rescue Dog Gets Taken To Pet-Friendly Restaurants Every Day, Loves Life
Every time I write a story like this, I am reminded that not long ago in human history, we barely had enough food to feed ourselves and bad winters would wipe out chunks of our population. Now, dogs eat better than our ancestors a couple generations ago.
Ain’t modern life great? I can devour as many bags of chips as I can get my hands on (well, to a certain point).
For this little pooch, he can eat as much as his handler is willing to offer up. Luckily for him, that’s quite a bit.
SHARE this article on Facebook. Cute dogs and delicious food — what’s not to love?
Popeye the Dog used to be homeless and starving.

Popeye’s Instagram was started by his owner, Ivy Diep. He has 132k followers.

Popeye, at the time, was unwanted by all.

“One of my friends, Jen, suggested that I create an Instagram account for Popeye because he was cute…”

Commenti
Posta un commento