16 Funny Pics That We Wouldn"t Even Trade For A Rocket Ship




Have you ever thought about what life would be like in an alternate dimension? It’s easy to get tired of how life is going here, but what if you were best friends with a talking walrus? Or what if you came from a world where everyone has four arms?


I mean, you wouldn’t have to worry about juggling your phone with everything else you’ve got going on, and you could have a cookie while you do almost anything. And when you showed your friend (who I’ve decided is named Waldo the Walrus) how cool your life is, he would say, “that’s pretty sweet, bro. I’ve got flippers but you do you.”


But since we can’t go to a place like that right now, why not check out these 16 hilarious memes instead?











1. Yeah, I’d probably start going to a different store for a while. You never know about those cameras.


And if it’s the closest one to your house, it might be time to come up with a disguise. Maybe wear a really big trenchcoat and let your kid brother or your nephew sit on your shoulders.




2. Huh, it kinda feels like these two should switch cars.


Just saying, very OK man looks a lot less happy than the sad guy.











3. Yeah, by the time she finally texts back, I’m already halfway to changing my name.


And of course, it always turns out that I don’t have to start a new life on the other side of the country after all. Haha, silly me.




4. I think her first clue should be how happy dude looks about this. 


Like, you can tell he definitely thought things would turn out a lot worse for him.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know