Teenager Saves Elderly Man At Walmart




What were you doing as a sophomore in high school?


Drinking? Chasing girls? Skipping class to go to the mall? Playing sports, maybe?


Bet you weren’t working for a disabled veteran for five years before he had a heart attack inside a Walmart and you were forced to give him CPR in order to save his life. Rashaad Moore was. Rashaad Moore is a good man.











A 15-year-old from Fort Wayne, Indiana, is being credited with saving a man’s life.


Rashaad Moore has been working for his neighbor — a disabled veteran named Ray — for the past five years, doing odd jobs around his house to earn a few extra dollars.




“He started shaking,” said Moore. “Then when he started shaking I was like ‘Ray, are you okay?’”


Imagine experiencing this at 15. A neighbor you care about, having a heart attack in front of you in a public place. I was so ill-equipped at that age.











Pictured: Ray, Moore’s neighbor.


“I told 911 to hurry up because…I was pretty scared,” said Moore. “So I turned off the chair and immediately put him on the ground…I already knew from my basic history what to do.”This is where it gets interesting because Moore’s knowledge about CPR comes from a highly unlikely, very hilarious source.




You’ll never believe where Moore learned the basic of CPR from…


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know