24 People Who Won"t Be Outfoxed So Easily




We all like to think we can spot a lie, but some people have malarkey meters fine-tuned to catch even the subtlest trick. They see every prank and setup coming for miles, so anyone who knows them will pretty much spend all their April Fools’ Day plans trying to finally nail them.


Yet no matter how hard everyone tries, they still find a way to win out and come up with a devious trap of their own.


So the next time you find yourself entering a battle of wits, just make sure it’s not with any of these 24 masters of mischief. 











1. Ooh, you definitely need to watch your hands around this guy.


If he catches you slipping, you’re gonna end up touching something gross.




2. So…did this person actually count each grain of rice, or are they really just trying to make her think they did?


If it’s the second one, it’s definitely working as far as I’m concerned. I’m honestly convinced that if I moved one grain of rice, they’d know.











3. Hopefully, they do it right in front of the class, ’cause what’s the point of fire if it doesn’t have an audience?


Something tells me that even using white text at the end to inflate the word count isn’t gonna fool this one. Homie probably counts each individual word like that other person counts rice. 




4. Haha, I wonder what buttons they told him to press on that thing.


Honestly, I’m not sure why they didn’t just let him play. My cousins always let me have my turn even if they did try to make me fall into pits and stuff.




I think a lot of people could use this one.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know