Woman Pulls Massive Amounts Of Pearls From Giant Clam
Everybody loves a good treasure hunt. I’m pretty sure if I was a pirate, I would fill my days hopping from tropical island to tropical island with a shovel in hand, searching for the riches other pirates left behind. Which would make me a bad pirate, but a good digger.
But it’s always exciting to see someone open something full of promise. The anticipation is just delicious. That’s what makes birthdays and Christmas so fun, right?
SHARE this if you’ve ever dreamed of finding something like this lady did!
The lure of riches lies within every clam and oyster in the sea.

Over the years, the clam will coat that tiny speck of dirt with the same stuff it uses to build its shell.

Because they come in such a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and colors, pearls range in value from about $60 into the thousands.

You can imagine what must have been going through this lady’s mind when she brought in this massive mollusk.

Commenti
Posta un commento