16 People Who Thought They Had A Catch, But Actually Got Catfished




Catfishing is a phenomenon that has recently been highlighted by MTV’s hit show Catfish. Getting catfished is basically the act of being in a relationship with a fictional online persona without knowing this person does not actually exist. I’ve never done this whole online dating thing, so I wouldn’t be able to offer any advice about how to avoid these crafty online highjackers, but I do believe that it is possible to learn from the mistakes of others.











1. Not only is Instagram great for sharing photos, it’s also really good at causing insecurity and trust issues.






2. I feel like evil genius doesn’t even begin to describe this woman. 













3. Terra Annie needs to take this catfishing thing a little more seriously if she’s going to get anything accomplished…


Does she look familiar?




4. Ironically, it was the sparkly jacket that first attracted Terra Annie to Hilary’s photo.


Sniped. 




The girl in #7 doesn’t mess around. 


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know