17 Reasons Millennials Are Total Garbage But Also Kinda Great




Okay, I get it, if you’re reading this, you’re probably a Millennial, so I should state that not every single thing in this article applies to every single millennial… 


What I’m saying is don’t get offended, okay? After all, you wouldn’t want to play into that Millennial stereotype as well, right? 


😉











1. First off, the selfies. Who are we tryin’ to fool here?






2. And then there’s our taste in music…













3. “Old school” …riiiiiight






4. Don’t even get me started on this whole Tinder thing… Like, where’s your mom?!






We all know most millennials have a weakness for oversharing everything on social media…


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know