21 Awesome Photos You"d Never Expect To Wow You
In this crazy world of glitz, glam and all things spectacular it is rare for one to be wowed. I find the most interesting things can usually be found in the simplest scenarios. These photos are all about that. They may seem pretty average in content, but in delivery they are so much more. You’ll see it all here, folks. From dice that infiltrate one another, to the craziest onion I ever did see. The world just has so much to offer. So proceed with caution, I’m not sure all of you are ready for this one.
1. This toothpaste that’s all about the info.

Each ingredient has an explanation for its use. Word.
2. A banana split right down the middle.

Hit ’em where God split ’em. Because that applies here.
3. One long af m&m.

A stick, made of m&m. How poetic.
4. A die inside a die.

An inception die.
Commenti
Posta un commento