12 Flashy Facts About "Flashdance"




When I was a kid, my older sister used to take dance class. You know, nothing crazy, but the basics – ballet, jazz, tap etc. So there was a period of my childhood where I’d have to suck it up and watch some films I probably wouldn’t have chosen to watch on my own. In fact, at one point in my childhood I was the only one of my friends to see the films Footloose, Fame and Dirty Dancing. But even though I probably wouldn’t have admitted it back then, there’s one dance movie that I actually didn’t mind. Ever hear of a little movie called Flashdance?


Here are a few flashy facts about the film. 











1. Kevin Costner was almost the male lead.


This movie was right before Costner became a household name. He didn’t get the part, but you have to wonder what difference it would have made for the film’s popularity if he did. 




2. The studio thought the film would be a flop.


Apparently Paramount truly believed the film wouldn’t amount to anything. The director said he couldn’t even get any studio execs on the phone during filming!











3. The director thought the script was stupid.


Adrien Lyne says that he “thought it was kind of dumb. I wasn’t crazy about it, and I turned it down, a couple of times.”




Maybe he was the maniac!



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know