15 Funny Resolution Wins And Fails




New year, new you, right? Well, that’s what we’d like to think. Don’t get me wrong, I know some people can stick to them and develop themselves a nice, healthy change. For me, however, I usually drop them immediately or just avoid making them in general. Maybe I lack motivation, or maybe because I start each year on January 1st hungover from the NYE party, who knows? But it’s always fun to see how other people are handling them…











1. I’d count that as a win!






2. A very important goal to maintain…













3. I can’t believe I have the same resolution as a four-year-old!






4. Feel the difference!



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know