12 Illustrations That Prove Modern Love Is Rubbish




Things are constantly changing. I mean, our world has drastically changed over the past 20 years. Even though I don’t remember that time because I was only two years old, I do know that technology wasn’t as big as it is now. As helpful as technology is, there are just as many disadvantages. Yes, technology makes shopping, looking for directions, and paying bills easy, but it does get in the way of life. Especially relationships. 


Dating in this day and age is not easy, and sometimes, technology can make it even worse. You see, people don’t approach one another like they used to. They just look each other up on Facebook. Maybe if they have enough courage, they might add them as a friend. Aside from technology, relationships in this decade are hard to establish. Whatever happened to a love like Romeo and Juliet? I mean, aside from the deaths and family problems. I guess love ain’t like what it used to be. If you don’t believe me, here 12 illustrations that prove it, too!  











1. Snapchat 


This is hilarious. I’m sure many girls have done this before. When the relationship first started, you probably found the best lighting, put on makeup, and took 13, 784 photos before sending one. 




2. Trip Around The World


They are probably Instagramming a picture of the view. I mean, they do see some amazing sights. 











3. Table Talk 


Even though they are asking, they don’t really care. What’s on your phone that’s so important? Another cat video?

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know