These 12 Actors Got Fired From Their Own Films




I’m not going to lie to you fine people — I’ve never been fired before. I mean, I’ve been asked casually to never come back to several establishments that I worked at, but I’ve never been told “you’re fired.” The whole thing is just kind of hard for me to get my head around — I mean, you must have to really piss someone off to get the boot. But hey, we’re all human, and getting fired is kind of like a rite of passage I guess. Just ask these A-listers.











1. Ryan Gosling


The heartthrob was told to never come back to the set of The Lovely Bones when he showed up 60 pounds overweight!




2. Christian Bale


Bale was once hired, fired and then hired again when Leonardo DiCaprio backed out of a role at the last second. That movie? American Psycho.











3. Megan Fox


Megan Fox got the boot from the Transformers series after she compared the director to Hitler. 






Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know