6 Optical Illusions That Jump Off The Page
Even as I admire the immense talents of artists, I don’t envy the tasks before them. I wish I could draw well, but my hands aren’t smart enough for that. But even if my stupid hands could make beautiful images appear, they would have to contend with centuries of art history trying to come up with something new and fresh. And everybody’s a critic!
The thing is, as artist you don’t have to be a genius to brighten people’s days or make them see the world a bit differently. All you need is creativity and your own particular perspective. As Sandor Vamos shows, there are plenty of cool ways to shed new light on things that seem all too familiar.
1. Winnie the Pooh

A normal, familiar drawing gets new life under Sandor’s pencil, seeming to stand up for itself.

2. Spider-Man

He doesn’t make a 3D model – he uses a technique called anamorphosis, just drawing a distorted image on paper and then cutting and folding it…

Commenti
Posta un commento