Ben Affleck Is Tired Of People Asking Him About "Batman"




Sometimes when I’m bored at work (like right now), I like to imagine what it would be like to hang out with some of the coolest actors and actresses. You know, to just chew the fat with them, play video games, eat fast food and make fart jokes or something. Wouldn’t that be awesome? Well, ever since A-lister Ben Affleck has been attached to the legendary Batman character, I’ll admit I’ve been thinking about how cool it would be to hang out with him. 











But apparently, if I ever WERE lucky enough to hang out with him, I wouldn’t be allowed to bring up any topic related to the Caped Crusader.






Yep, apparently the star of movies like Batman Vs. Superman and Justice League is tired of being asked about his role in the films. 













Or at least that’s what he said in a recent interview with Jimmy Kimmel. 






Here’s what he said:



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know