12 Wildly Dramatic Celeb Style Transformations




I don’t know why, but people are just so fascinated by celebrity hair, makeup, and style transformations. Maybe it’s because we love to see their triumphs and failures, or maybe we’re just in search of a little nostalgia. Regardless of the true reasoning behind this fascination, there’s essentially no celebrity in existence who started out with unreal, completely flawless style. This is especially true for any celebrity who rose to fame in the early 2000s, because looking back on those trends, I am seriously horrified. I hope I don’t say that in 10–15 years about the most popular fashion trends of today…


Anyway, I love myself a good celeb style flashback as much as the next person, and writing this article brought me right back to the good old days of questionable and innocent star style. Ready to take a trip down memory lane? Keep scrolling for a list of 12 wildly dramatic and extremely satisfying celeb style transformations.











1. Miley Cyrus 


2012 marks the year that Miley shed her Disney channel roots, once and for all. The singer/actress abandoned her feminine, beachy style for a decidedly edgier look. I miss the old Miley! 




2. Kylie Jenner 


Kylie used to be quite tame in terms of her hair, makeup, and beauty looks. She’s now one of the most adventurous celebs out there when it comes to style choices, and she’s constantly shocking us with her bold, ever-changing looks. 











3. Blake Lively 


During her Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants days, Blake could’ve been the poster child for relaxed, Californian style. Today, she’s one of the classiest, best dressed out there and one of the few celebrities who doesn’t use a stylist! 




4. Victoria Beckham 


Nowadays, it’s rare to see Victoria Beckham sporting bright, breezy clothing or loose, wavy hair. The designer and former Posh Spice has been all about tailored, monochromatic outfits for the last few years. 

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know