The Chubby Kid From "Matilda" And "The Wedding Singer" Is Unrecognizable Now
I grew up loving the Roald Dahl books and movies. Even though most people would say Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was the best, I have to say that Matilda was my favorite. I watched that movie so many times growing up. And the one scene where Bruce Bogtrotter is forced to eat the chocolate cake still gets to me. In fact, I still think of Bruce when I’m eating chocolate cake and I’m too full to finish it. I just channel my inner Bruce AND GET IT DONE. It’s been 20 years since Matilda was released so Jim Karz has really grown up. You have to see what he looks like now!
Everyone calls Matilda a kids’ movie but honestly, it was pretty intense!

It was so sad that Mr. and Mrs. Wormwood were so mean to Matilda!

And don’t get me started on Ms. Trunchbull. I still have nightmares that she’s going to show up and throw me in the Chokey.

Jim Karz will always be known as Bruce Bogtrotter, the chocolate cake–loving boy from Matilda. But what’s he up to now? And what does he look like? Keep reading to find out!

Commenti
Posta un commento