Penelope Cruz Has A Younger Sister And Some People Are Saying She"s Even Hotter Than Her




So I was recently doing a little research online about Hollywood stunt doubles and how much they make and all that fun stuff, and I came across something pretty interesting. While some body doubles look close enough to the A-lister they’re standing in for, there are a lot that don’t even look close! I’m starting to think I could stand in for Brad Pitt! But I digress…the real interesting thing I found out is that Penelope Cruz has a pretty interesting body double…











For the past 20-something years, the world has been in awe of the talent and beauty of Penelope Cruz. 






She’s appeared in a long list of amazing films and is widely considered to be one of the most beautiful women in showbiz. 













So if I were to tell you that there’s a woman out there that looks exactly like her, you’d probably start listening, right?


Well, that’s exactly what has happened.




That woman? Penelope’s little sister, Monica.


She has acted as Penelope’s body double in the past. And yes, she is also drop-dead gorgeous. 




Want to see what she looks like? Here you go:


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know