15 Times People Found Strange Pictures On Their Camera




Have you ever just been going through the gallery on your phone to be surprised by some of the photos on there? Maybe you don’t remember taking some of them, or maybe there were times where someone was holding your phone and you never really had any idea what they were doing with it. The best ones probably come from phones that are later recovered, because apparently love leaving evidence of themselves on your belongings. Below are 15 times where people discover odd pictures on their camera, and trust me, they’re pretty bizarre. 











1. This picture is bananas


This is a pretty weird picture to find on your phone. Reddit user Kezzatehfezza who claimed the picture said, “I just got a new phone and this was one of the photos the previous owner forgot to delete.”




2. Hey, grandparents can have fun too.


Who says grandparents can’t be fun? This one is a party animal, apparently. Reddit user yes_no_yes_yes_yes claimed to have found it on their grandmother’s camera after a New Year’s cruise.











3. “F**k Algebra!”


That’s what I imagine this particular algebra teacher saying. Reddit user breakyourfac said, “I was going through my old phone, I found this picture of my high school algebra teacher.” Seems like a pretty cool guy.




4. Stunning resemblance


This father-son duo bears an incredibly stunning resemblance to one another. I guess the apple doesn’t fall from the tree. Reddit user dantepicante said, “I borrowed my dad’s camera and found some duckface selfies, so I took one of my own and shopped half on.”

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know