Khloé Kardashian"s 16 Body-Positve Quotes Everyone Needs To Read
It’s no secret that celebrities have always been the targets of criticism and scrutiny regarding their appearances. The limelight certainly has its privileges but there’s no argument that celebs have to deal with a whack of haters. Khloé Kardashian is definitely one star who has learned to rise above the negativity and embrace her body to the fullest.
With the release of a body-positive book (Strong Looks Better Naked), a hoard of magazine covers, and the launch of a size-inclusive denim line, Khloé is a serious role model for women everywhere. So if you’re looking to welcome a whole lot of fitness inspiration and body confidence into your life, keep scrolling for 16 of Khloé’s body-positive quotes that are sure to uplift you.
1. “I was very proud of who I was, and I felt so shamed… I still don’t think I was big. I know I was bigger than I am now, but I was like, ‘I am sexy and hot, and I want to be in a body-con dress and a pair of jeans,’ and that was just me. I think you should be confident and comfortable in your own skin.”

2. “I’m proud of my body. My body weight will always be something that I’ll struggle with for the rest of my life, but I’m finally in a good place and learning to love me for me, and not somebody else’s standards.”

3. “I remember the chubby girl in me and I’m fighting for my chubby self.”

4. “Fitness is not about being better than someone else… It’s about being better than you used to be.”

Commenti
Posta un commento