16 People Who Left Us Dazed And Confused




Sometimes, you’ll come across a scene so weird that it’s honestly kinda scary. You don’t know what’s going on or why any of this is happening, but all you know is you want no part of it.


There’s not much in this world that can make us seriously try to sneak by like a ninja, but these situations definitely count. Until you’ve gotten past whatever this is, you just kinda remind yourself not to make eye contact or any sudden movements. 


And once it’s over, that’s when it’s time to split a gut laughing. You’ve just avoided the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen in your life and now you’ve got a story to tell.


And so do the people who were around to witness these 16 folks in action.











1. I’m honestly just amazed they managed to get that trash can out of the place.


Putting aside why you’d even want this, that Taco Bell’s employees are winning world championships in not caring.




2. I don’t know, are you sure people won’t just try to steal those, too?


I guess it’s hard to brag about taking something when you don’t even know what it is.











3. Ah yes, money well wasted.


That better not be somebody’s tip, by the way.




4. Man, I’d love to know what’s really supposed to be going on here.


Like, dude obviously had a plan since he taped a scrubbing brush to his gun. I just can’t figure out what it could possibly be.




Trust me, some things are better left unsaid.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know