13 Celebs Who Have Fangirled Hard




More proof that celebs can be just like us regular people? They fangirl all the time! That’s the case for these 13 stars anyway. They have their own idols that they admire and look up to, so when they get to finally meet them, they totally freak out. Fortunately for them, they hold a slightly stronger advantage, you know… being famous and all. Their chances of meeting their idol is better than ours!











There has to be at least one celebrity you’d absolutely lose your mind if you met, right?






1. The Hunger Games actress Willow Shields couldn’t stop gushing about how much she’s obsessed with Lorde. 


“I’m obsessed with Lorde! I’m just obsessed with Lorde. And I’ve been obsessed with Lorde for a long time, so for me, that was extremely exciting. I mean, the fact that she is curating this soundtrack is incredible. I was excited when I found out she was doing a song, I was like, ‘oh, my god this is awesome!’ And then I was like, ‘Oh, crap, you’re curating the soundtrack! This is crazy!’ So, yeah, I was very excited about that. I love her music.”











2. Meghan Trainor got to sing her song “All About That Bass” with her idol, Hilary Duff, and she totally freaked out about it on Instagram.


She captioned the pic, “K my life is complete. I met @hilaryduff and we sang my song #allboutthatbass.”




3. It was no secret that Emma Stone is a HUGE Spice Girls fan, so when Mel B. had a video message for Emma, she instantly started crying, she was so excited!



Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know