23-Year-Old Refuses To Have Birthmark Removed Despite Being Bullied For Years
This dancer is taking a stand to show women and young girls everywhere that everybody is beautiful.
It’s not despite her flaws but because of them that Cassandra Naud is such a unique and memorable dancer. She encourages everyone to embrace the things that set them apart because standing out is a good thing.
Though she was bullied in school, she is glad that she looks the way that she does. “I know some people might feel sorry for me, but I’m confident in how I look.” Her message is a powerful one.
SHARE this story on Facebook to show your support for everyone who doesn’t look “perfect.”
Meet Cassandra Naud.

At birth, her parents, France and Richard, were given the option to have it removed.

Cassandra is happy with her parents’ decision.

But it wasn’t always so easy to embrace.

Commenti
Posta un commento