The Young Anakin Skywalker Is All Grown Up Now
There is no doubt it, Star Wars is one of the biggest film series in cinema history. From the time the original film came out back in the ’70s, people have been going crazy about it. I don’t think I’m alone in saying that as a kid I always dreamed of being in a Star Wars film. In fact, I remember seeing Episode I: The Phantom Menace and being jealous of the little boy who got to play Anakin Skywalker. Remember him? I wonder what he’s up to now…
SHARE to show your support for Jake Lloyd.
Jake Lloyd was the lucky kid who got to play Anakin in the Star Wars prequel trilogy.

But this wasn’t his first time on camera…

After ER everyone wanted a piece of Lloyd.

Jingle All The Way was a hit and has since emerged as a holiday classic.

Commenti
Posta un commento