Absolutely Adorable Pets That Needed To Be In Engagement Photos




An engagement photo shoot is a lovely way to document the beginnings of the new family you’re about to build, but what if you have beloved pets? They’re already part of the family, so shouldn’t they be included? I certainly think so. Not only will they add some cuteness to the result, I’m sure they’ll make the entire photoshoot memorable with their antics! 











A walk on the beach.


You don’t need to get fancy or clever when including your pets. 




They’ll make sure they get some of the spotlight.













Keep an eye on the ring, though!


This picture is beautiful, but I bet the cat was batting the ring around like a toy only a second later.




Everyone put your hands together.


I adore this pic. It isn’t just the hands of the couple, but their dog and two cats too. Everyone supports this marriage!

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know