16 Times Beauty Was Not Worth The Pain...Literally




Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, which seems like a flawless concept, but what if the beholder has completely unrealistic expectations? Real life can’t hold a candle to the airbrushed monstrosity known as Hollywood. At this point, I’ve attempted to make myself semi-presentable when necessary, and that’s honestly the best I can do. Maybe one day I’ll get rich enough to hire a personal stylist and an on-call makeup artist, but for now, I’ll continue spending my paycheck at Sephora and hating my own reflection. 











1. You know the pressure is real when some people would put bodily secretions on their face to avoid wrinkles. 






2. The fashion industry has such unrealistic expectations. 













3. Without a decent brow game, school is pretty much worthless anyway.






4. Wearing makeup can cause extreme pain and maximum hilarity. 






# 8 perfectly sums up my experience with contouring.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

16 Times Getting Drunk Really Paid Off

Can Your Ex Tell The Difference Between Adele Lyrics And Drunk Texts? This Girl Found Out!

19 Things You Won"t Believe You Didn"t Know