18 Facts About The Captivating Christina Ricci
Wednesday Addams is basically a household name. But did you ever take a minute to think about the actress behind this iconic role? I grew up watching Christina Ricci star in television shows and films alike, and I’ve always thought that she is a severely underrated actress. I love how she always takes on dark, eerie roles… she was 100% made for them! It’s also impressive that she’s super versatile and can pretty much play every character. Want to learn more about this gifted and established actress? Then keep on reading for 15 facts about the captivating Christina Ricci.
1. Christina was born on February 12, 1980 in Santa Monica, California.

2. Christina was discovered by a talent agent in a school play when she was eight years old.

3. At age 10, Christina made her film debut in the 1990 movie Mermaids alongside Cher and Winona Ryder.

I think that deserves a happy dance.

Commenti
Posta un commento