15 Secrets From The Set Of "Legally Blonde"
I’m not trying to brag here but I’ve pretty much seen all the romcoms out there. I live for these kinds of movies. And nobody can touch Resse Witherspoon in the romcom genre. She’s been in Sweet Home Alabama, Just Like Heaven, This Means War, and of course, Legally Blonde. I’ve probably seen Legally Blonde 15 times and I can recite every line from that movie. It’s great when a woman can be smart without sacrificing her love for pink and anything feminine. Here are some of the amazing things that happened on set while making the movie!
1. Matthew Davis had a huge crush on Reese Witherspoon during filming. He became so nervous and scared around her that the producers had to make sure he was feeling okay!

2. To prep herself to play Elle, Reese spent two weeks studying sorority girls. She said that she loved spending time with them because they were all very kind and polite.

3. Count it! Reese’s character wears 40 different hairstyles in the movie.

4. 180 is a perfect score on the LSAT exam. Elle’s score was 179 and that puts her in the top 0.1%

Commenti
Posta un commento